Regular price $299.99
Unit price per
Introducing GigBlade 3!
Our revolutionary GigBlade 3 side-carry guitar bag offers the quickest, most practical and user-friendly way to carry your instrument. Worn low on your shoulder and staying closer to the ground, it keeps a low center of gravity so it feels more stable and natural. The top never sticks out above your head so you won't have to duck under doorways, and having the bag against your side means it won't bounce on your legs, staying clear out of the way while you walk.
A new large zippered panel reveals multiple pockets to carry all your tools and accessories, while staying sleek and slim. The wide comfy strap can be clipped onto the side or back, or paired with an optional 2nd strap to go backpack-style. The GigBlade 3 offers both quick load and full clamshell access for ultimate versatility.
- Ergonomic side-carry approach is the ultimate in convenience
- Low center of gravity makes your gear feel like half the weight
- Hybrid case design for world-class protection for your instrument
- Large zippered pockets fit the gear you need
- Global Recovery Tag with unique ID badge
- Grippy shoulder strap to prevent slipping
- Carry it backpack style with optional 2nd shoulder strap
- Water-repellent 1680D fabric shell
- Soft corduroy interior keeps your instrument safe and scratch-free
- BONUS removable neck brace doubles as a storage case, and as a convenient headrest during string changes and other maintenance
Just got the guitar case, holy crap! I've never been so excited for a guitar case before, it exceeds all my expectations!
Original Kickstarter Backer
There is simply nothing else in the market that offers the GigBlade’s functionality, back relief, or storage. From exterior to interior, each element of the design has been meticulously engineered through research on actual gigging musicians and their needs.
This is my second gigblade, the original gigblade was good, but the new is absolutely amazing! It’s so sturdy, so comfortable, doesn’t slide off your shoulder, it’s super stylish, and it’s innovative!